Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome!

Finally the first blog entry! Welcome to the "offical" Oldenbroek-Tabor Sporthorses blog! A new year is approaching and I finally have some down time after a very hectic but fun year. Between the horse shows, judging courses and trainer's symposia I feel like I have been flying all over the country (or actually I really have, I should look into those frequent flyer programs:)). We ended our show season with the Regional Championships in Katy. My horses and students were awesome. Virginia won the SWDC First level championships (with a 71%!) and Maddie placed 5th in the GAIG Training Level championships. My boy Uberlinus was a rockstar and won both the Prix St. George and Intermediate I championships. We have a nice string of show horses and are looking forward to the new season.
Other exciting news as some of you already know is that we are moving to a brand new facility! It's still a work in progress but the stalls and indoor arena are almost finished so we'll be moving by the end of the year. It's going to be huge and beautiful with all the amenities available to successfully train dressage, hunter/jumper and eventing horses. I'm very exciting about this project and will share more details with you in my next blog entry. Eva

2 comments:

  1. wonderful website!! I'm waiting to see some pics from your new place. I'm as excited as you are...
    how did you do these last 15 days ? I bet you have no time to even scratch your head. Give my love to Joshua and keep going well. Beatrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful barn!! Eva & Joshua, congratulations on your beautiful new equestrian center. It is truly fabulous! I wish you both great success which you deserve. I have known Eva about 7 years. She is the hardest working & most ambitious lady. She is dedicated to her students and is a wonderful trainer! Eva has been a 'hidden gem' in the Hill Country. Both Eva & Joshua can now enjoy their mutual passion for riding & training horses in their First Class facility. Gefeliciteerd! Mazal Tov!
    Janet & Billy

    ReplyDelete